INTRODUCTION TO ILLUSTRATION: LEARN TO DRAW ENVIRONMENTS FROM YOUR IMAGINATION
Our subjects form a comprehensive program over a forty-week period, so that you can build the folio that you’ve always dreamed about.
We recommend that students dedicate themselves to all four subjects in order to develop strong skills by the end of the program.
Please submit your application prior to one of the three enrolment rounds.
ROUND 2: Monday the 6th of December, 2021
ROUND 3: Monday the 17th of January, 2022
Click the APPLY NOW button. Within the email, include your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Preferred workload: full-time (4 subjects) or part-time (2 subjects)
- 10 artworks
Prepare 10 traditional or digital artworks in JPG format.
Include evidence of the skills for the subjects that are relevant to your application:
- HUMAN ANATOMY: Human figures with accurate proportions
- VISUAL DEVELOPMENT: Environments with receding objects
- CONCEPT DESIGN: Logo designs with typographic elements
- COLOUR & LIGHT: Still life drawings with shaded surfaces