HUMAN ANATOMY: LEARN TO DRAW FIGURES FROM YOUR IMAGINATION
Our subjects form a comprehensive program over a forty-week period, so that you can build the folio that you’ve always dreamed about.
We recommend that students dedicate themselves to all four subjects in order to develop strong skills by the end of the program.
Please submit your application prior to one of the three enrolment rounds.
ROUND 2: Monday the 18th of January, 2021
ROUND 3: Monday the 22nd of February, 2021
Click the APPLY NOW button. Within the email, include your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Preferred workload: full-time (4 subjects) or part-time (2 subjects)
- 10 artworks
Prepare 10 traditional or digital artworks in JPG format.
Include evidence of following skills for the subjects that are relevant to your application:
- HUMAN ANATOMY: A human figure with accurate proportions
- VISUAL DEVELOPMENT: An environment with receding objects
- CONCEPT DESIGN: A logo design with typographic elements
- COLOUR & LIGHT: A still life with shaded surfaces